Our Denture Care Providers
Michael A. Salehi LD, Our Denture Care Expert
Michael has been a Certified Denturist and denture care practitioner in Washington for over 20 years. He is a board member of the Denturist school in WA. Recognized as one of the Top Denturist’s by Comer’s Research of America, he credits his success to his passion to serve the needs of the denture patient community. Many patients seeking help are in a state of distress, and Michael’s calm and warm presence helps put them at ease. With his quirky sense of humor, he provides a comfortable atmosphere for patients to open up, feel safe, and receive expert denture care. Michael’s greatest reward as a denture care provider is the beautiful smiles of happy, satisfied patients.
- Bachelor of Science in Molecular Biology from the University of Washington
- Bachelor of Arts from the University of Washington
- Board Certified Denturist of Washington State
- Top American Denturist Award
- Highest Board Exam in the State of Washington
- Implant Advanced Training in Restorative Implant Dentures
- Dental Educational Group Certificate of Achievement
- Denturist School Board Member
Dr. Gabriela Aluas D.D.S.
Dr. Gabriela Aluas has been a celebrated Top-Dentist at Seattle Met for twelve years because of her dedication to excellence in all aspects of her work.
- Graduated from Transylvania – Cluj School of Dentistry in Romania
- Continued education at University of Illinois in Chicago
- Nearly 30 years of experience
- Rated Seattle Met’s Top Dentist for 11 consecutive years
- Member of American Dental Association and Washington State Dental Association
Dr. Gabriela Aluas provides one-day full mouth extractions with bone grafting in preparation for dentures. For patient ease and comfort during such procedures, Dr. Aluas offers oral sedation.
The patient’s health, smile, and comfort are Dr. Aluas’s first priority. She believes in constant improvement through continuing education and training in different aspects of dentistry. She is dedicated to providing a caring and comfortable environment for each and every patient.
Dr. Gabriela Aluas is beloved by her patients for her gentle touch, wonderful chair-side manner, and easygoing attitude. She likes to connect with people from different walks of life and takes time to listen to patients’ needs in order to provide them with the best-personalized treatment every time.
In her spare time, Dr. Gabriela Aluas likes to pick up new skills, learn new languages, run marathons, hike, travel, and spend time with her family. She also volunteers with Dental Clinics every year helping people in need.
Dr. Kwan M. Lee DDS, DABOI, DICOI
Dr. Lee is a board-certified implant dentist by the American Board of Oral Implantology (ABOI), which requires rigorous tests and case defenses. This board-certification symbolizes the highest level of competency in implant dentistry. There are only 7 board-certified dentists in Washington and 400 in the US as of 2016. Dr. Kwan M. Lee is among them. After attaining his bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry from UCLA, Dr. Lee went on to earn his dental degree from the University of Southern California. Since then, Dr. Lee has completed a year of implant training and general oral surgery training at the University of Washington, School of Dentistry.
Dr. Lee has been practicing implant dentistry last 10 years and has so much passion for restoring missing teeth and bringing back smiles that were once lost. Outside the office, he enjoys spending time with his family, photography, and sports.
- Diplomate: American Board of Oral Implantology (ABOI)
- Diplomate: International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- Fellow: International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Master: Implant Prosthetic Section (IPS)
- Certification: American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- D.D.S.: University of Southern California, School of Dentistry
- B.S.: University of Californa, Los Angeles
Case Presenter in ICOI Meeting in 2011 for Bisphosphate Related Osteonecrosis of the Jaw
- The Most Outstanding Contribution to ICOI Korea in 2010 Award
- Table Top Presenter for ICOI World Meeting in 2010
Teri Berg, CDA
Teri is our beloved Certified Dental Assistant. With a passion for her dog, good food and excellent care she is a bubbly loving person and a joy to be around. You could not be in better hands than with Teri assisting in any of your dental or denture care procedures.
Meet Our Denture Care Team!
Denture Care Providers Rated Seattle Top Dentist By Seattle Magazine for Three Consecutive Years
Serving the Smiles of Bothell, Bellevue, Brier, Duvall, Kirkland, Lynnwood, Woodinville, Kenmore, Lake Forest Park, Redmond, Mountlake Terrace, Mill Creek, North Creek, Maltby, Mill Creek, Lynnwood, Woodinville, & Kenmore, & Alderwood Manor